FTL Secure Solutions are specialists in the design, installation, commissioning, maintenance and integration of Biometric Access Control and Time & Attendance systems. These range from simple fingerprint access door stations through to large, integrated security and attendance systems utilising iris reader and palm technology.
Biometric security systems
These types of systems are becoming increasingly popular with businesses looking to secure their properties and increase efficiencies in operational procedures. As the technology becomes more advanced and more reliable, these systems offer a level of security and monitoring that no card or pin based system can match.
What are the benefits?
- Biometric security utilises ‘something you have’, such as an eye or a fingerprint, ensuring that the information collected by the system could only be entered by one person. This offers you a certainty that card based systems cannot match.
- Time & Attendance benefits: Increasingly businesses are using biometrics to replace existing card or paper based staff rotas. So for example, using an iris recognition based attendance system on a production floor not only speeds up staff check in, but completely eliminates the challenges associated with ‘buddy-punching’ or lost identity cards. This is an application that offers a genuine return in investment.
- Iris and Facial Recognition technology: FTL Secure Solutions offer a range of high end iris and facial recognition solutions for your business. Typical applications include time & attendance on large construction sites, MOD and Government sites, commercial / industrial spaces and data centre security. Iris and facial recognition technology offers your business the most reliable and secure biometric security solution currently available.
- Fingerprint and Palm technology: FTL Secure Solutions offer a range of fingerprint and palm reader solutions for your business. These solutions, typically, are more cost-effective than the iris equivalent and can be used in many of the same environments and applications.
- Integration with your security and HR systems: Biometrics can become a vital component for your business. Our iris solutions are certified for Single Factor Authentication for both verification and Identification. By automatically inputting reliable information gained from your biometrics, you can benefit from a real return on investment through improved security and improved operational procedures.
Why FTL Secure Solutions?
FTL Secure Solutions have significant experience in the installation, maintenance and integration of a variety of Biometric security systems including iris, facial recognition and thumb / palm print. Our experience covers a number of environments from the small commercial system to securing a large corporate enterprise or sensitive site.
We know the value of a professional installation and attentive on-going maintenance to your Biometric security.
Tell me more:
As an NSI Gold security installer and maintenance provider you can be assured that all installations are carried out to a very high standard. Our system aftercare and maintenance services also ensure you get the most from your security systems.
We can offer you a maintenance contract to suit your needs. This could be in the form of a simple two pro-active visits per annum agreement to keep everything in working order, or even an all-inclusive reactive and proactive maintenance lump sum contract, making sure your costs are fixed for the year.
All FTL Secure Solutions maintenance contracts include agreed levels of support, as well as agreed response times in terms of both remote and on-site support.
To find out more about how Biometric systems can benefit you, or to book a free security risk assessment or security survey then pleased contact 01344 752 222 today.
Some of our trusted Biometrics partners
Aditech are our iris recognition partner.