FTL Secure Solutions have significant experience in the industrial sector in the United Kingdom. We work with companies ranging from small local businesses through to large, multi-national Blue Chip corporations.
We know that each site and each company have different requirements and as such we will always take a consultative approach to identifying the best solution for you. Our experience ranges from maintenance, security retrofitting as well as large scale new build projects.
Our capabilities in this sector include the design, installation, commissioning, testing and maintenance of access control, CCTV, intruder alarms, video and audio intercoms, biometrics, fire alarms and time & attendance systems.
Industrial sector services & specialisms:
- Full, free security review and security risk assessment for your site or company.
- Multi-site and multi-system security integration. This means bringing your companies security systems together onto a single interface, making management of your systems easier and with a genuine return on investment.
- Integration with CRM or Payroll systems such as Sage. This can be in the form of linking your access control or time & attendance system to your payroll systems; minimising time spent managing administration tasks such as payroll. Our biometric solutions, such as fingerprint and iris readers, have helped saved companies significant sums of money.
- As well as security, FTL Secure Solutions can install and maintain critical systems and environmental monitoring for your business critical infrastructure (such as air conditioning, data centres, water level, etc.).
- NSI Gold compliant security systems maintenance, helping to keep your business running 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our Sector experience within the industrial environment includes:
Contact FTL Secure Solutions today on 01344 752 222 to discuss your security needs. We are more than happy to visit your site, discuss designs and undertake a survey at no cost to you.