Emizon Monitoring - monitoring for the 21st century
Emizon Monitoring – monitoring for the 21st century
FTL Secure Solutions can now offer external monitoring and remote support via the Emizon monitoring module. This is just one of many devices helping our clients save money on their intruder alarm installations and maintenance.
What are the benefits?
- Save money: Emizon offers substantial savings when compared to equivalent legacy monitoring devices such as Redcare. There is no need for a dedicated PSTN line and the associated call charges.
- Save more money – remote maintenance: A number of popular alarm systems enable us to log-in remotely to both diagnose and fix faults in intruder alarm systems. This means you can significantly reduce reactive engineer callouts associated with your intruder alarm system.
- Greater security: Dual path monitoring provides the most secure and reliable signalling available today. Models available for grade 2, 3 and 4 alarm systems.
- Flexibility: Works with any broadband service, GPRS network and phone line provider.
- Easy to deploy, cost-effective to manage: works with a wide range of alarm panels.
- Fully approved: Meets the exacting requirements of the security industry, insurance companies and police services.
Tell me more
FTL Secure Solutions can support the Emizon monitoring unit in both new and existing intruder alarm systems. The Emizon unit represents a real step-change in the security industry and is proven to save clients’ money on their security.